- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Quality Guarantee, Returns & Exchanges
- Mommy Bracelet Resize
- Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Adding a Strand
- Our Mommy Bracelets normally ship within 1-3 business days of order. Lead times for other products vary. Shipping choices include USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, and Priority Mail Express. If you need your order by a certain day, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- To ship to APO/FPO addresses, follow these steps 1)Enter the recipient's full name and address in the relevant fields. 2)Enter "APO" or "FPO" in the City field. 3)Scroll down in the State drop-down and choose the appropriate Armed Forces region. Shipments to APO/FPO addresses are sent using our standard shipping option, USPS 1st class. Any duties and taxes, if imposed on your order, are due at time of delivery (these charges are not calculated during checkout and are not collected by MommyBracelets.com). Please consult your local customs office for more details about duties and taxes.
- MommyBracelets.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any other companies, period. When you place an order with us, we ask for your contact information (your name, phone number, address and email address). We use this information to process your order, to send you updates on your order status and to get in touch with you if we have trouble processing your order. If you sign up for our mailing list, we ask for your email address so that we can contact you regarding special offers and products from MommyBracelets.com and our subsidiaries only. We do not share your information with any third parties. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, we will honor your request not to send them to you.
- Our website is housed on a secure server. The transfer of information between you and Mommybracelets.com is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the highest standard of encryption technology available on the Internet. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that the information cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- We are committed to providing you with well-made products that meet or exceed your expectations. In the event that your purchase does not meet your expectations, we provide an exchange privilege or a refund of the item’s price within 30 days of your purchase.Items must be unworn and returned in their original packaging. Please note, we have several items that are custom pieces, they are non-returnable. Non-returnable items are noted in product descriptions. In some cases purchasers may be responsible for return shipping costs or restocking fees. If a return is made of an item that shipped with free shipping, the normal shipping charges for the shipping method used will be deducted from any credit.
- We offer a one year warranty on our products that covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal wear. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors, not due to defects in material or workmanship. If you need a repair made to your Mommy Bracelet, please fill out and submit the Repair Authorization Form.
- Resizes, Exchanges, and Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your item. Note: some products are listed as non-returnable due to their personalized nature. Please use our Resize/Exchange/Return Form and provide us with a brief explanation of why you are returning your purchase. We will then issue a return confirmation number and shipping information. Put this number on the package and send to us insured. We can not give credit for returns lost during shipment.
- We will be glad to resize your bracelet for FREE within 30 days of receipt. Please fill out our Resize/Exchange/Return Form
Our free resizing includes shipping the bracelet back to you at no charge after resizing (US Addresses only). We do not pay the shipping cost to get the bracelet back to us.
- To keep your jewelry looking new we suggest not getting it wet or exposing it to chemicals such as hairspray, perfume, creams, soaps, and household cleaners. Oxidation is a natural process that turns sterling silver darker in color. High humidity and individual body chemistry are factors in this process. When not wearing your sterling silver jewelry we suggest cleaning with a cleaning cloth and storing in a ziplock or airtight container. The wire used to string our Mommy Bracelets is stainless steel coated with nylon and will last for years under normal wear, however, if it is worn while bathing or gets wet repeatedly the wire can stretch and weaken. If this does happen we do offer a restringing service for a nominal fee, please fill out and submit the Repair Authorization Form.
- For our gold-plated products please follow these instructions:
- Avoid harsh chemicals (perfume, lotion, hair products, soaps, etc). Do not wear in the shower and remove before washing hands. To clean gently wipe with a non-treated polishing cloth. Household chemicals and jewelry dips will remove jewelry plating, as will continuous daily wear. Store in clean, dry location.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. When you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your order. When we ship your order, you will also receive an email confirming the shipment and provide you with tracking information when applicable. If you setup your account before our site re-design, you will need to reset your password by clicking on "Forgot Your Password?" on the Login page.
- Credit card payments will show paid to Mommy Bracelets.
Adding a Strand is our most frequently asked question! And YES, we do it! We want your Mommy Bracelet to be the most sentimental piece of jewelry you have and when your family grows we want to be a part of that by adding the new child’s name.
We need your bracelet back in order to add the strand and while we have it we will clean it and restring on new wire if needed. Then we make the new strand to match your original Mommy Bracelet.
To add a strand:
1. Order a one strand bracelet in your bracelet style (additional strands are priced at the one strand bracelet price). If you don’t remember the size, just choose one, then tell us in the special instructions if the size needs to change- otherwise we will make the new strand the same size as the original bracelet.
2. Tell us in the Special Instructions box on the product page that you are sending your bracelet back to have a strand added.
3. Send your bracelet (and copy of your new order) insured and in a box to:
1550 Opelika Road
Auburn, AL 36830